If Anna ever looks at photos from the summer of '09, she'll see a lot of bandaids and bugbites. It started months ago. I left her outside to sleep in her stroller, and when I came back she had a few bites on her cheek. Those never really went away, and so she went to the doctor to get special cream to kill the infection. In the US, my mom went to work trying to clean it up with rubbing alcohol, and it was almost better, especially with all that salt water to which she was exposed. But when she got back, she scratched one bite and I put bandaids on her cheeks to keep her from doing it. Now it seems she has an allergic reaction to the glue in the bandaids! So the process of healing her cheeks starts all over again. Yikes.
UPDATE: the mentool piiritus (rubbing alcohol) has helped. Her face already looks better.
2 comments:
Actually it was Witch Hazel..a much milder product.
How are those bug bites doing?
Epp got some menthol cream and she's almost all better. I estimate one or two more days and her face might actually be back to normal.
Post a Comment