Sunday, February 10, 2013

sleeping moodies

See, they get along sometimes.
 



7 comments:

Martasmimi said...

So sweet and I see Epp in this photo of Anna.

I must say I was struck (no pun) by the size of Anna's hand. : )

Martasmimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eppppp said...

It is interesting, they are pretty much the same size - hands, feet, waists, heads, only Marta is taller. But we have some clothes sharing issues here.

Martasmimi said...

Here Marta is size 10

Anna is size 7-8

Anna outgrew pants when she was here.

I bought them the 1st week but her

love of Eggo Waffles

helped her outgrow them in 3 weeks.

Martasmimi said...

Here Marta is size 10

Anna is size 7-8

Anna outgrew pants when she was here.

I bought them the 1st week but her

love of Eggo Waffles

helped her outgrow them in 3 weeks.

Martasmimi said...

*My mtDNA (maternal line) was H2A1. This is found in abundance in Scandinavia and Russia, trending toward the east of Europe, but H2 is actually in highest concentration in Scotland. My grandmother's family traces to Ireland, so ... not so far away. This would mean that our female ancestor probably came from the east via Scandinavia and into Scotland and then later into Ireland. This could have happened thousands of years ago.

Justin... without ever having the results of this test , I have been saying this (and saying it to you) most of my life.

It accounts for so many things.

Martasmimi said...

*My mtDNA (maternal line) was H2A1. This is found in abundance in Scandinavia and Russia, trending toward the east of Europe, but H2 is actually in highest concentration in Scotland. My grandmother's family traces to Ireland, so ... not so far away. This would mean that our female ancestor probably came from the east via Scandinavia and into Scotland and then later into Ireland. This could have happened thousands of years ago.

Justin... without ever having the results of this test , I have been saying this (and saying it to you) most of my life.

It accounts for so many things.