Monday, February 18, 2013

pärnu spa

Marta really is a bit of an impulsive, alpha type. At the Pärnu spa, she's trying to convince me how she and her four-year-old friend should go on the big rapids-style slide (which is even rough on me). It took a lot of "no" to get her to abandon the idea. Later, I left them for two minutes to use the restroom (with the instructions not to go into the whirlpool) and when I come back, her little friend is at the steps, clinging to the metal railing because she can't get out. "But I told you not to go in there!" I said. "But she wanted to go in," Marta said. Marta is brave, which I admire, but sometimes not cautious enough. We had fun, though. Marta tried to climb the rock wall many, many times (and never got up there) but still kept trying while we were chanting, "Go Marta! Go Marta!" ...

1 comment:

Martasmimi said...

Yes... she doesn't take no for an answer but she will find a way to get over , under or around most obstacles.

Keeping her safe without killing her spirit, now that is another much more difficult issue.