Sunday, October 7, 2012
bunny update
We got rid of three baby bunnies yesterday - Alpha, Beta, and Omega, I think. Alpha and Beta were the white, speckled ones, for some reason in greater demand than the black ones. Omega was the black one with the mega-sized head. Now it's just Jänks (Bunny) and the two normal sized black ones, one of which is named Pi, the other one has no name, maybe Mu ... Anyway, I can't tell them apart. It was sad to see the bunnies go. I can't tell if Jänks registered any emotion, ever since the impregnation and pregnancy she has seemed kind of neurotic. Mustik (Blacky) meanwhile has completely lost his mojo since he was snipped. He just lays around all day in his bachelor pad doing nothing. I know that we humans think we are doing the right thing by neutering our animals, but Mustik really seems like he's lost his purpose in life. All that's left are carrots and lettuce ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blackie ...has lost his purpose in life,
He's a rabbit for god's sake...
: )
Post a Comment