Marta came home the other day with this masterpiece, an oven mitt that she knit herself at school. It was a present for Epp. She also passed the office on another day with her classmates. They were going down to the lake to make reed flutes. And they really found reeds and made flutes out of them. And, as for non-handicraft-related things, Marta took my new smartphone in about two minutes figured out how to send her friends messages, which she typed herself. I hadn't even figured some of the phone features out. "It's easy," she said.
9 comments:
It's not knitted, but crocheted ;)
See how little I know?
the joys of growing up estonian :)
She has used my iPhone and Ian's iphone ...
I bet she has friends with smart phones and she watches them too.
Liam can use Ian's phone and know how to use & select games on it, he's 2 1/2. He can count to 30 too.
So he' not just a little tech guy...
Tell Marta I love her pot holder.
karLcx
She's growing up American too!
No, her friends don´t have smart phones. But it is not difficult to use them.
I am so glad that they teach the real handicraft at school.She has also made (knitted) a scarf by herself. And now she is making a new scarf.
I am happy for her and for you that she is learning how to knit and make scarfs in school.
I am happy for her and for you that she is learning how to knit and make scarfs in school.
Post a Comment