I have no idea where adn came from. It is pronounced just as it is written a (as in animal), d (as in duck), n (as in new york). Adn.
I think it might be Anna's version of her own name. Anna = Adn. To date, Anna has only said a few "words". She definitely knows the Estonian word for mommy, "emme". One time she said the word "yes". Mostly, though, she gurgles or says something like, "bwo bwo bwo bwo bwo bwo."
So adn is distinct.
She's also taken a few steps. But does that mean she can walk? Of course not. But how do we measure steps and words. I asked my dad, but he just said, "when she can walk, she can walk. If she can't walk, she can't walk."
Anna sure can talk. I am just not sure we understand what she is saying. Adn.
No comments:
Post a Comment