Wednesday, March 13, 2013

guitar girl


8 comments:

Martasmimi said...

Maria Leena bebe' look at you, you're a kid. You have hair and lots of teeth. How did this happen and I never even got to see you be a baby...

Eppppp said...

I feel the same about Emma and other US cousins...
As for Maria´s teeth, she is amazing, she has not had any sleepless night and she just suprises us with new ones.

Martasmimi said...

Yes, I will see Liam, Madeleine & your Emma this weekend for a St. Patricks Day dinner.
And then on Easter.
Maria Leena is a very sweet child..
with lots of teeth ! : )

Martasmimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giustino said...

She looks older in that picture ...

Martasmimi said...

Justin... for me she is older, the last time I saw her was for 2 weeks in late July of 2012.

Eppppp said...

I think you saw her in mid August. Yes, it is a very long time. Too bad you could not make it to Helsinki when you came to Italy.
She is developing so fast. Sometimes she is with the babysitter for the full day and even I am suprised when I see and hear her in the evening... She is singing a lot!

Martasmimi said...

I'm sorry Maria Leena bebe' your Mimi & Popa really love you but we just live too far away. : (