There is a recycling center on the edge of town. Whenever we have too many boxes, I load up the car and bring them there so they can be broken down and remade into, I don't know, new copies of Petrone Print books.The other day I went to pick up Marta from school on the way to the center. She didn't want to come, so I had to bribe her. I promised her lots of chocolate. When she heard that, she happily came along.
I dragged most of the paper to the big warehouse where they keep the cardboard and newspapers. When I turned around, Marta's arms were full of paper too. She was helping me! Marta though the recycling center was really cool. She had a good time, and was later rewarded with two really big bars of chocolate:
1 comment:
...and yes Mimi will send more Chocolate too .
Marta you are growing up so very fast..look how big you are.
Your littleness is going by so fast both you and Anna ..I am missing so very much of it..
Post a Comment